Are you looking for a waterproof vape device? If so, please have a glance at the GeekVape Aegis Pod.
If you’re familiar with disposable vape devices, you’ll know that the Geek Bar disposable vape also from this brand.
What’s the GeekVape Aegis Pod?
Geekvape Aegis pod is the first IP67 rated type C charging device. The Aegis refillable pods hold up to 3.5ml of e-liquid and feature replaceable coil-heads.
The Geekvape Aegis pod mod is made from a toughened PCTG material.
Although tinted, it’s still very easy to view e liquid levels.
The silicone stopper is on the underside of the pod, and I’m happy to inform that it’s very workable. The opening should allow for most bottle nozzle sizes.
Made from plastic, silicone, leather and zinc alloy outer shielding the pod will absorb impact. Stated as being anti fracturing and deforming the device is able to evenly distribute stress. It is a manually-activated pod system which means you have to press a button to activate the battery.
The fill port is located on the bottom of the pods, right next to the large coil-head port, and is sealed with a silicone plug.
- Dimension: 88.1*40.3*18mm
- Material plastic, silicone, leather and zinc alloy
- Weight 73g
- 3.5ml Eliquid capacity
- Power output constant 18W
- Low voltage and high temperature protection
- IP67 rating for waterproofing
- Enhanced shockproof technology
- KA1 (Kanthal) mesh coils
- Anti Leak design
- Battery capacity: 800mAh
- Power range: Constant power output MAX18W
- Maximum output voltage: 4.2V
- Resistance range: 0.4Ω-3Ω
- E-liquid capacity: 3.5ml
- Charger specification: Type-C 5V/1.5A
- (The device’s temperature is less than 45 °C when charging)
- Low voltage protection: 3.2V±0.1V
- High temperature protection: 80℃
- Longest vaping time: 10s
- Low power standby: Quiescent current ≤25uA
- LED light: Green, blue, red
- Battery indicator: Green light: 70～100％, red light: 0～69％
- Quick vaping function: Vaping delay ＜15ms
- Shell material: Plastic + silicone + leather + zinc alloy
- Colors: Beetle Black / Gunmetal / Silver Chafer / Tamamushi
How many watts is an Aegis pod?
Features and Usage of Geekvape Aegis Pod System
Powered by 800mAh internal battery, it has a constant 18W wattage output and looser airflow on the pod. It is a button-activated pod device, and five clicks of the fire button within 2s will turn on or turn off the device.
What Can We Expect From The Geekvape Aegis Pod Mod? Please watch this video from GrimmGreen. Original title:2 Months with the AEGIS POD – Geekvape